- When was the Company founded?
- NeuroMetrix was founded in Cambridge, Massachusetts in June 1996 by Shai N. Gozani, M.D., Ph.D.
- When was NeuroMetrix incorporated?
- NeuroMetrix was incorporated in Massachusetts in 1996 and then re-incorporated in Delaware in 2001.
- What stock exchange is NeuroMetrix traded on?
- NeuroMetrix is traded on the (NASDAQ) under the stock symbol of NURO.
- Where is the Company's headquarters?
- NeuroMetrix’s headquarters are located in Waltham, Massachusetts, which is located about 20 miles north/west of Boston.
- What is NeuroMetrix's fiscal year?
- NeuroMetrix's fiscal year begins on January 1 and ends on December 31.
- When do NeuroMetrix's fiscal quarters end?
- Fiscal Quarters end on March 31(Q1), June 30 (Q2), September 30 (Q3), and December 31 (Q4).
- When does NeuroMetrix announce quarterly earnings?
- NeuroMetrix announces quarterly earnings four times a year, generally four weeks following the end of each quarter.
- How can I view NeuroMetrix's latest financial reports?
- NeuroMetrix's latest Forms 10-K (annual) and 10-Q (Quarterly) can be found on NeuroMetrix’s investor relations web site as well as on the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission web site. These filings include NeuroMetrix’s most recent annual and quarterly financial information that has been filed.
- Who are NeuroMetrix's independent accountants?
- Moody, Famiglietti & Andronico is NeuroMetrix's independent accountants.
- Who are NeuroMetrix's Corporate Counsel?
- Mintz Levin
1 Financial Center
Boston, MA 02110
- Does NeuroMetrix pay a dividend?
- NeuroMetrix has never paid a cash dividend on our common stock. For the foreseeable future, we intend to retain any earnings in our business, and we do not anticipate paying any cash dividends.
- What is NeuroMetrix's Committee on Uniform Securities Identification Procedures (CUSIP) number?
- NeuroMetrix's CUSIP number is 641255 302.
- How can I get a history of NeuroMetrix's closing stock price?
- The NeuroMetrix Investor Relations Web site contains a closing stock price chart in the section titled Stock Information.
- How can I buy NeuroMetrix stock?
- NeuroMetrix stock can be purchased from just about any brokerage firm, including Internet-based and discount brokers.
- Does NeuroMetrix have a Dividend Reinvestment Program (DRIP)?
- No. NeuroMetrix does not currently issue dividends on common stock or have a DRIP.
- If I have questions about my NeuroMetrix stock certificates, who do I contact?
- Please contact our transfer agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company (AST). Shareholders can call AST customer service at 1-800-937-5449 for transfers, address changes, or any other questions regarding their NEUROMetrix stock certificates.
Additionally, shareholders can mail correspondence to AST at the following address:
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- How do I contact NeuroMetrix Investor Relations?
- The phone number for Corporate and Investor Relations is 1-781-890-9989. The NeuroMetrix mailing address is
1000 Winter Street
Waltham, MA 02451
You can also contact us through our online investor information request form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org